Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Stitched Up - Fall Scrapbook Layout

This week on the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog stitching is the task. That is something that I already have artwork for whether it be faux stitching, stitching by hand or by machine. And to prove I do still scrapbook from time to time, I thought it would be appropriate for me to share a layout. (I don't post as many layouts as they seem to be harder to capture decent photos of, but I am working on it.) 

I probably shared this layout a while back. I had entered it into a CTMH contest and won - my first art contest win for a layout. While I was Convention, I sat next to Joanne Walton and she told me how much she loved my layout (she remembered it after all this time). Talk about making a girls day! Thank you Joanne!



"My Favorite Season"
Paper: X7110B Backcountry, Cocoa CS
Add Ons: Z1217 Brads Metal Assort., Fun Felt

*Some items used are retired and I have limited quantities on hand. 
Contact me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com to purchase these items.

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, the tree,leaves.owl all of it great! Thanks so much for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super fab layout Christine! Love those awesome fall colors and those fabric leaves are darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! This was my first time using my sewing machine (and actually I think it was my last too - gotta pull that baby back out).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, great stitching...I'm still learning to get it straight and neat looking:)Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, fabulous, just awesome!! I have to break out my felts now, I am so inspired! Thanks for creating with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...