Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August All You Can Create Cards - Life is Good


This last Sunday was our first All You Can Create class. We had so much fun and the ladies were amazing! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such spectacular people. Conversations were non-stop and the creating lasted two blissfully "cool" hours (it was in the high 90's outside). I'm so excited for the next class that I have already started creating for it.

The above card is just one of the 10 that attendees to had to select from. It was great to allow them to select the cards they liked the most and make multiples of their favorites. For me it was really fun to see what cards were the most popular. I'll be sharing photos of all the cards we created, so check back.

"Life is Good" Supplies:
Stamp Sets: B1319 Four Seasons, C1368 Treetops
Inks: Z2118 Desert Sand, Z2137 Olive
Paper: X7110B Back Country
Other: Z280 Hemp, Z1206 Basic Craft Buttons, Z1102 Colonial White Ribbon


Visit my website at www.CreatewithChristine.com to shop online.
*Some items used are retired and I have limited quantities on hand. 
Contact me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com to purchase these items.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I really like how you used the plaid paper and how you just used a portion of the tree image. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I have this tree set, but now I NEED the Life is Good saying too. I am totally CASE-ing this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! It is always a challenge to come up with a manly card and I was rather please with this. I was thinking it would be a good Birthday card without being a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...