Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Accidents with "True Happiness"


While prepping for my All You Can Create "Card Buffet" (a la Stephanie - thanks for the addition to the class name), I had pulled a handful of stamp sets that I had yet to use and wanted to. One of those stamp sets was "True Happiness." Only thing is that it was facing away from me when inspiration struck.  Check out those mountains on the bottom or are they mountains...? Turns out they make a wonderful birthday banner. I love happy accidents!


"Star Birthday"
Stamp Sets: D1352 It’s Your Day, D1251 Brilliant Backgrounds, B1322 Believe in your Dream, D1365 True Happiness
Inks: Z2150 Sunflower, Z2155 Topiary, Z2119
Paper: Dutch Blue, Topiary
Other:  Z679 Liquid Glass

Visit my website at www.CreatewithChristine.com to shop online.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...