Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Official - It's a Winner

Each quarter we get together for a team meeting. There is always a card swap contest. We all create 6 cards to swap and then vote on our favorites. After winning the last couple, I have started to feel a bit stressed to always do better than the previous team meeting. This morning there were some darling cards (stiff competition) and I honestly was susprised when my card won. For my team members thank you for voting for my card, I promised I'll try to come up with something even better next time around :)

This card was inspired by a card we created at Convention - one of the many reasons I love attending!

"Merry Christmas"
The majority of these items are new and will appear in the upcoming catalog.
Paper: Z7130B Mistletoe
Stamps: B1356 St. Nick, D1348 Priceless Love Word Puzzle
Ink: Z2116 Cranberry, Z2135 New England Ivy, Z2114 Cocoa (to sponge distress edges)
Other: Z1209 Cranberry Ribbon Rounds, Z1146 Pewter Brads, Z1333 Mocha Opaques



Visit my website at www.CreatewithChristine.com to shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...